Dedicated Exclusively To Family Law
Issues of divorce and family law define the legal relationships, rights and responsibilities of family members. From prenuptial agreements to divorce, child custody and adoption, the lawyers at Brinkman & Associates in Cincinnati provide comprehensive services in divorce and family law.
We will handle your family legal matters with sensitivity and understanding. Call 513-632-5310 to schedule a consultation to discuss your situation.
We Handle A Wide Variety Of Family Law Issues
Since founding our firm in 1998, we’ve devoted our careers to helping families throughout Ohio resolve legal issues. Our lawyers practice in a wide range of legal areas that concern families, including:
- Stepparent and relative adoption: We can help you get all the legal rights and responsibilities of a parent through proceedings in probate court.
- Third-party visitation rights: We pursue visitation and companionship rights for people who have played a significant role in a child’s life.
- Separation agreements: These documents are the contracts between the spouses that settle the issues arising in dissolution, divorce and legal separations.
- Spousal support: We also help to establish, modify and enforce appropriate spousal support orders.
- Court order enforcement: When a court order is not being followed, we will fight to ensure that all the terms of an order are properly carried out.
- Modifications: A change in life may necessitate a change in child support or spousal support. We will help guide you through the modification process.
- Parents’ rights: Both parents have equal parental rights in terms of their children. We work to ensure that one party does not get short-changed.
- Grandparents’ rights and visitation: If you have an established relationship with your grandchildren, their parent’s divorce should not affect your right to see them.
- Juvenile court/paternity: We help parents legally establish the paternity of their children, including parenting and support issues.
- Property division: We help couples divide property, including real estate, bank accounts, investments, business interests, pensions and retirement funds.
- Prenuptial agreements: We are available to negotiate, draft, review or litigate a prenuptial or antenuptial agreement.
Call Today To Schedule A Consultation
Whether you are considering divorce or need help enforcing a support order, our attorneys can help with a broad range of family law matters. Contact our firm online or call 513-632-5310 to arrange a consultation to discuss your situation.